Hokkonin no sekai Index du Forum
Hokkonin no sekai
fait par des fans pour des fans:

Hokkonin no sekai Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Account Verify Email ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hokkonin no sekai Index du Forum -> Créativité -> Besoin d'aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
staxyn
Nouvel arrivant

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Account Verify Email Répondre en citant

Facebook Account Verify Email
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Learn what to do if you didn't get the SMS.To confirm your email, click or tap the link in the email you got when you created the account. You basically have two ways of verifying your account. It will only be added to your account if you choose to add and confirm it.A suggested mobile number may be based on:Your mobile phone or tabletYour mobile operatorContact info provided by others on FacebookA mobile number that you entered previously but didn't confirmKeep in mind that you can control who can see your phone number. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. If you entered the wrong number, you can update the number and send the SMS again. To confirm that you own this email, click on the link in the confirmation email. fNote:This safe, secure verification is possible because Google and yahoo.com support OpenID, which helps you verify that it's really you on participating websites. To achieve this I'm thinking of using the email address as the identifier to know if I should create a new account or if the user already exists. Under "Choose your username," clickI prefer to use my current email address. One example of this is when you sign up with a myopera.com mail address. The problem has been logged and the Experian Data Quality Team is looking into it. but i dont know compleaty about that please please help me. Leave him feedback below about how to improve it. The question is are there any other exemptions like myopera.com? Also, it makes one wonder why facebook treat them differently? –guya Sep 21 '13 at 20:01 I am in a similar positions where I want to "merge" various accounts. To see if your account is verified, sign intoMy Account. .. The only place where you can see that your email address is not yet verified is on the settings page: The Mobile Settings that is usually not accessible before you have verified your email address is available and lists the phone number entered during sign up: In addition to this it is also possible to log in to third party sites with an unconfirmed email address: When I connect to the graph api with this user I can get the unconfirmed email address and the verified field returns true as expected since I have verified the account by adding a phone number. Note: Always check the address (URL) of any page asking for your username or password to make sure it can be trusted. My AccountSearchMapsYouTubePlayNewsGmailDriveCalendarGoogle+TranslatePhotosMoreShoppingWalletFinanceDocsBooksBloggerContactsHangoutsKeepEven more from GoogleSign inGoogle Account HelpGoogle AccountPrivacy PolicyTerms of ServiceSearchClear searchClose searchGoogle appsMain menu true Google Account HelpGoogle Account HelpGoogle Account Manage your information Verify your Google AccountWhen you create a Google Account, we'll send a verification link to the email address you used to create the account. Follow the link in the verification email sentto your Yahoo! address. Techno NuttyTreasure of Tech informationHome Tips-Tricks Tips-Mobile Tips-SEO Tips-Windows Tips-Social-Media Tips-Softwares Tips-Web Tips-Others Tech Information Tech-Mobile Tech-Web Tech-VPN Tech-Softwares Tech-Products Tech-Others General Education Information Miscellaneous Whatsapp Not found, error 404The page you are looking for no longer exists. It started out with the .edu e-mail address and has later turned into more sophisticated methods of account verifications. Too Many Requests. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . All of these people have this problem,and there's nothing this conglomerate can do about this.Come on! Let's get something done "F#$%^NG geeks" guptsupt, August 2, 2013 Reply i had an account on facebook recently they asked me to verify? why it is so problem is that i do not wanna give them my phone no. As mentioned in the following stackoverflow question it looks like you have to register the emails you want to get hashes for yourself before user.emailhashes returns anything: stackoverflow.com/questions/7620314/… –nibarius May 18 '13 at 19:17 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. This page may be out of date. Stay connected 53 State Street, 20th Floor Boston, MA 02109 US (888) 727-8822 (888) 727-8822 dataquality.infoexperian.com Contact us today Industries Retail Financial services Public sector Education Utilities Fraud detection About us Careers Community Events Press room Self-service portal Copyright , 2014-2018. Try sending the SMS with the code again. In 2007 Niket Biswas, a member of the Facebook developer team enlightened this problem and gave some suggested solutions in the Facebook forum. Is it possible to know if an email address is confirmed on Facebook? I know that there is a verified field, but that only tells if the account is verified and not the email address. –Ion Oct 9 '13 at 13:59 guya, sure it would be possible to treat all myopera.com addresses as not-verified. Too many requests from this IP (5.149.248.6Cool. To continue you need to provide your phone number to verify your account and to "keep Facebook safe and free from spam" (sorry for the Swedish in the screenshot, this was before I could get into Facebook and change language to English): When you provide your phone number you are logged in and Facebook doesn't nag you any further about that you have to verify your email address. You should receive a call to your mobile number within 5 minutes. I need to look into this a bit more later on when I get some time for it. Is there any other way of knowing if the email address is verified or not or do I have to verify it myself if I want to use it for identifying the user? facebook security facebook-graph-api single-sign-on facebook-authentication shareimprove this question edited Dec 19 '13 at 10:17 asked Jan 11 '13 at 14:48 nibarius 2,53612344 1 If it's only for myopera.com than we can treat these as not-verified even if facebook graph say they're "verified": "true". Learn more in our Data Policy.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. .. For Google the userinfo API can tell me if an email is verified or not, so there's no problem here 5a02188284
how to get facebook for ipod 4.2.1ebuddy facebook login problemoverride facebook login buttonfacebook home for samsung galaxy noteeasily hack facebook account 2014metasploit hacking facebookmost recent facebook iphone apphow to hack into your boyfriends facebook accountfacebook comments without appidapply new facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hokkonin no sekai Index du Forum -> Créativité -> Besoin d'aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006